Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Skin Brightening Toner

 
 
Hello girlies! Well a few weeks ago I found something that I love and honestly, I wouldn't know what to do without it. It really gets down deep into your pores, and because of the citric acid really cleanses your skin. And recently, I ditched my own toner to try out something new, and the ones that were labeled 'the best' are so dang expensive! So I tried out this lemon skin brightening toner, and guess what? I loved it and I will never purchase another bottle of store carried product again!
 
Brightening Face Toner: Reduces the size of pores, brightens face, reduces inflammation, and helps with acne.
 
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup of lemon juice
  • 1 cup of water
  • 2/3 cup of witch hazel (can purchase at any drug store)
  • Plastic bottle or jar (also can purchase at any drug store)   
This recipe for those with normal to dry skin.
***For oily skin, add 2 tablespoons  of alcohol.***
 
 
 
 
 

Step One: Mix all ingredients together in bowl, transfer to plastic bottle or jar.
 
 
 
Step Two: Cleanse skin with facial cleanser and rinse. Repeat as necessary.
Step Three: Apply toner with a cotton pad. Sweep all over face, and down neck.
Step Four: Apply Moisturizer.
 
 

Benefits of This Brightening Toner:

 
Witch Hazel: Tightens pores and reduces inflammation.
Lemon Juice: Reduce blemishes and lightens skin.
Use facial toner both morning and night for a deeper cleanse, smaller pores and bright, radiant skin!
 
 
With love from,
Just a Girl <3
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment